Here we have a much-loved Westerly Centaur which is in the water here at Northney Marina.
She is fitted with a Nanni 260HE, 16hp inboard diesel which we are informed had a rebuild in 2013.
Internal photographs and a video will follow over the next few days.
Recent service and maintenance history includes:
- Saloon headlining removed and replaced January 2021
- Hull polished and waxed May 2020
- Hull and keels sanded, primed and re-antifouled May 2020
- Genoa laundered and UV strip replaced January 2018
- New electric windlass September 2017
- Engine serviced March 2017
- We believe the engine was reconditioned in 2013
- This yacht is currently in the water here at Northney Marina. She will be lifted out and blocked off in our display any day now.
- Please email us or call us with your questions, and to arrange your viewing.